Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Of things loved

I love the feeling when the last paper of the semester ends,
I love the feeling of getting home after that
I love the feeling of having nothing to do that evening
I love the feeling of packing those ol' notes of the semester away
I love stacking them up away in the corner,
I love staying up late and having a good surf on the net that night,
I love getting up the following day - sleeping in as late as i can
I love waking up to having nothing to study for
I love waking up to water the mints
I love rubbing my fingers against their leaves,
I love the scent that I've rubbed off
I love the following days in which i totally wind down and relax
I love getting out of bed and going for a swim in the mornings
I love how slow things seems underwater
I love drying up and lazing on the bed again
I love how i get muscle aches after exercising

I love anticipating the upcoming activities for church
I love looking at the calender and see them coming closer and closer,
I love returning to FourSeas college and seeing the many familiar faces there
I love returning to FourSeas college to see new faces too,
I love the long train rides on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays all the way to Jurong,
I love looking out the train windows especially on bright sunny days,
I love the lifts there that we get on most days though
I love lazing behind on the mini couch in the van when we get lifts
I love the 45 minute lunches which everyone else
I love the way everyone encourages everyone else,
I love the way everyone smiles at everyone else,
I love the insights each instructor gives for each lesson,
I love the rustling sound of sweet wrappers as we try to stay awake during afternoon sessions,
I love singing hymns during chapel
I love learning more about Christian evidences because i re-affirm my faith,
I love getting together to do 10 page long term papers and thinking how to fill up the space
I love Thursday night dinners at Teo Seng,
I love drinking soya bean milk while walking back to church,
I love the company of my brothers and sisters
I love the fact that many of them live nearby

I love God
I love being quiet and listening
I love thinking about stuff too
I love expressing myself in poems
I love composing poems for those who mean alot to me
I love it when they tell me they like it
I love seeing my loved ones happy,
I love it even more If I was the cause of their joy
I love random but meaningful conversations
I love it when I find that I can connect with someone else
I love things nice, plain and simple
I love driving with my family as passengers
I love eating instant noodles late at night
I love yes or no answers, not up to you answers
I love longer text messages and not just one word ones
I love home cooked food
I love lazy Sunday afternoons
I love Sunday afternoon naps
I love it when people are open and honest
I love sweet things, but not too sweet,
I love listening to songs that I love over and over again
I love getting into the mood of the song
I love singing although i can't sing that well
I love getting into the lift with no one inside so I can practice singing out loud
I love to self-reflect though that gets me frustrated at times
I love taking things one at a time
I love getting notebooks for peoples' birthdays somehow
I love to see people happy
I love cold rainy nights
I love them because it's comfortable to sleep in that weather
I love rainy days when i'm at home
I love sentimental tunes
I love to encourage
I love being encouraged
I love trying to smile as much as I can
I love it when people smile at me too
I love adding things to this list because it reminds me how blessed I've been
I love loving and learning to love
I love being loved
I love expressing love if I can
I love having my love tested so I can know how much I want this
I love kneeling down beside my bed at night to cry if need be because I know He cares
I love kneeling down beside my bed at night to pray because I know He understands
I love that bit of hope which remains in me though I know i'm up against the odds sometimes
I love how God's promised us that all things work together for good because I know I can't handle my life alone




No comments:

Post a Comment